Skip to content
- Blended from estate grown Chardonnay just below the winery and fruit from a trusted grower in Eden Valley, this wine shows the classic fruit weight and elegance of the Barossa region.
- The nose has lemon and green apple skin notes plus a light spice character from subtle use of French oak during fermentation and maturation.
- Lees stirring provides the palate with a textural quality that gives pace and weight to the orchard fruits and oak spice.
- The finish is fresh, balanced and long. Perfect with antipasto, seafood in a cream sauce or soft cheeses.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.