Skip to content
- Drawing on a lifetime of experience in viticulture and his family's 160 years of vinous heritage. Geoff Hardy established his K1 vineyard in 1987 with a focus on single estate, single block wines. The vineyard was the first significant planting in the Kuitpo ('ky-po') region of the Adelaide Hills and became known as K1.
- The Climate, gravelly soil and sloping aspect of the K1 Gruner Veltliner ('Groo-ner Velt-lee-ner') block is very similar to the growing conditions in its homeland of Austria. The classic varietal characters of Fuji apple, citrus and white pepper with a minerally palate work really well with a wide variety of foods-try it with a Vietnamese prawn and rice noodle salad.
- The K1 Gruner is excellent drinking in its youth or can be cellared for 5 to 7 years.In keeping with the Hardy tradition of innovation, generosity and a love of the Australian terroir, we proudly present our K1 by Geoff Hardy 2016 Gruner Veltliner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.