Skip to content
- Produced from old vines in the Schrapel family vineyards, this wine the complexity and intensity that has made Barossa Semillon such an enduring wine style.
- A nose of citrus zesty and cut grass with floral notes is both fresh and appealing, the palate has brisk citrus acidity with lemons, finger limes and fresh hay balancing perfectly with the river stone minerality that draws a long and balanced finish.
- Hugely drinkable now and fascinating with bottle age this is, first and foremost, a wine to be enjoyed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.