Skip to content
- Paracombe Viognier is a single vineyard wine.
- Grapes were harvested from the east facing slopes of the MacGillivray vineyard at Paracombe in the adelaide Hills.
- Gentle green, gold in colour this wine offers a lifted bouquer of honeyed pineapple and melon. Medium bodied with complexity, the palate rewards with flavours of spicy apple, apricot and superb varietal texture.
- Finishing clean with elegant length, enjoy this wine with Asian cuisine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.